Wednesday 3 May 2017

screenprints, books and zines



I have created a series of books and zines to present the different elements of the project and to create some new elements. I have come up with a zine idea that I will do more versions of and play around with.
















This little zine features the comments in a decontextualised and stylized way. It will be reproduced for sale in a limited series of zines, each with a few slight differences.
































I have been screenprinting bookcloth to make covers for some of the presentation books as well and I'm pretty happy with the results.






























































For my degree show work I will exhibit a selection of the books and zines along with some new screen prints that combine the comments with the abstracted versions of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment