Monday 12 June 2017

Degree show

After my Foundation diploma and 3 years of uni I am finally done, it's been a fantastic time and I have produced a lot of work.
We put up our degree show last week and had a great opening, I decided to go with the wallpaper effect of scrolling text, a painstaking process of measuring, levelling and deciding and here is the work I installed for the exhibition.

June 9th - 21st 2017

Manchester School of Art profile page

Manchester School of Art 2017 Degree Show







screenprinted and letterpress hand made bookmarks

aAdd caption



getting started

1 comment:

  1. Excellent items from you, man. I've take into account your stuff prior to and you are just
    extremely excellent. I really like what you've bought
    here, certainly like what you're stating and the way by which you say it.
    You're making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

    ReplyDelete